Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Guest Blogger

Lucinda: I'm behind on my blog. 
Dan: Uh oh. The masses are a awaiting your update. 
Lucinda: If only I allowed guest bloggers then you could get to do it too. It is the best. 
Dan: Are you trying to Tom Sawyer me?
Lucinda: Never! But it would be an honor ... for you. You will be the first ever. 
Dan: Do I have full editorial control?
Lucinda: Yes. Wait ... what do you mean. 

Tales from the Other Twin Bed
Lucinda is so fortunate to have a great travel mate like me. 

Lucinda: Stop! You no longer have full editorial control. No fake news here. 
Dan: Fine...

Lucinda is the best travel mate. By the sixth night she cured my (very minor) snoring. Her method:
- Night 1: Observation
- Night 2: Poked me once with a ski pole that she kept near the bed
- Night 3: One ski pole poke
- Night 4: One ski pole poke
- Night 5: New hotel with closer beds. Kicked me (once)
- Night 6: Asked me nicely not to snore ... and no snoring!

Lucinda: Stop!
Dan: What?
Lucinda: I am not a monster. 
Dan: Of course not. 
Lucinda: My followers want to hear about the trip. Blog about that. 
Dan: Okay okay.  But next time. Good blogs keep people wanting more. 

Stay tuned for more Tales from the Other Twin Bed!

No comments: